Activity Therapist - St. Luke's Behavioral
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Provides direct and indirect patient care, supervises AT assistants in the acute care and partial hospital setting. Communicates with physicians/director/charge nurse/co-workers, as appropriate about changes inpatient's clinical condition including results of assessment and treatment modalities. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Provides skill building opportunities and discharge lifestyle suggestions on all assessed patients.
- BS/Masters from an accredited University with degree in Therapeutic Recreation and Current Certified Therapeutic Recreational Therapist registration (CTRS), Certified by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (MTBC), Certified by the Arizona Department of Education with Special Education K-12 certificate, Art Therapy, Physical Education or Dance Therapy with current certification.
- 2 years experience in Behavioral Health preferred
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans