Behavioral Health Tech Lead
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Position Title: Behavioral Health Technician
Status: Full Time
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patients clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient’s status.
- Is able to perform basic healthcare functions under direction of Charge nurse or Lead tech.
- Provides leadership and direction to psychiatric technicians
- Minimum Education: Must be able to read, write, speak English, and do simple arithmetic; must have a high school diploma or GED; must have basic nursing skills (i.e., vital signs, charting, etc.); must have successfully have twelve months of working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field.
- Must be employed full-time by the organization for at least 90 days.
- Must have received no written discipline in past 6-12 months for acceptance into a lead position.
- Annual CPI certification or recertification.
- CPR certification every two years.
- Annual health screening
- Annual IHeal online learning requirements
- Current fingerprint card
- Clinical oversight, if required
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer