Behavioral Health Tech - PRN - St. Luke's Behavioral
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Position Title: Behavioral Health Technician, Adolescent & Pediatric
Status: Per Diem (As Needed)
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patients clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient’s status.
- Is able to perform basic healthcare functions under direction of Charge nurse or Lead tech.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Fingerprint Clearance
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer