Behavioral Health Technician
Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient’s status.
- Is able to perform basic nursing functions under direction of Charge nurse.
- HS Diploma or GED
- BLS certification required
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled