St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a 124-bed acute care behavioral health hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors who need psychiatric and chemical dependency care.
SLBHC has been offering the local community an exceptional option for behavioral health care for more than 50 years. St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and focuses on patient safety and continuing care that results in positive outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Business Development team. The position is a hybrid ½ time office and ½ time community outreach position that represents Business Development. The community liaison will actively pursue new referrals by monitoring admission emails and calls daily supporting the outpatient programs and walk in clinic. The position works with internal hospital team members in care coordination and social services and outreaches direct to patients on the inpatient units to introduce outpatient continued care options as well and monitors inbound calls to schedule outpatient assessments. The position will also participate in external marketing to the community, and collaborate with hospital discharge planners, case managers, physicians, schools, and other sources. Data entry and computer skills along with a high level of customer service for the care coordination and community outreach is needed.
· Associate’s Degree in behavioral health field or in pursuit of degree or equivalent experience.
· Experience in a behavioral health setting and at least two years of community outreach or experience with crisis support services, youth, adolescent and/or adult community programs, or sales and marketing, intake/admissions, or IOP/PHP programs.
-Able to communicate verbally and in writing in the English language
-Additional languages a plus
-Basic computer knowledge
-Positive Team Player
-Driver’s License and clear MVR
Certification/Licensure required post-employment:
· Biannual CPR certification
· Annual Management of Aggressive Behavior Certification
· Annual Education requirements through Steward University
· Current Fingerprint Card
Comprehensive benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plan
• Paid Time Off
• 401 (k)
• Education Assistance