Data Analyst - Full Time
Responsible for data abstraction functions related to core measures. Performs medical record audits; prepares reports and provides staff and physician education to improve care. Assists with regulatory surveys and monitoring action plans. Provides feedback to directors on significant quality/risk findings.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- RHIT, LPN, or Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- Experience with Medical Records, behavioral health treatment or performance improvement experience preferred.
- 2 or more years medical records abstracting experience in an acute care/hospital or behavioral health/hospital setting preferred.
- Experience with Core Measures, Thompson Reuters, and Behavioral Health preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/ Disabled