House Supervisor RN
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Position Title: House Supervisor
- Make rounds through the whole house providing assistance as necessary with nursing decisions, staffing, and patient care
- Able to make decisions based on critical thinking skills and knowledge for many areas of the hospital
- Good communication with outside contacts, physicians, nursing staff and peers, and ancillary departments
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- One (1) year RN experiences with prior Clinical Manager, Charge Nurse, Clinical Coordinator, or House Supervisor or Relief experience in any of these positions.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred
- Ability to read/write and communicate effectively in English
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.