Quality/Risk Mgmt Director
Directs and supervises Performance Improvement, Risk and Education process for BHC including coordination of all regulatory issues. Works with corporate and facility management teams to provide leadership, direction and consultative guidance to clinical departments in planning, prioritizing, promoting, and executing the HMMQP in order to deploy safe, efficient, and quality patient care and outcomes.
- Masters Degree in Behavioral Health field from Accredited Program preferred.
- Must have experience in management at upper level of hospital or outpatient organization. Ability or establish effective professional relationship with Medical Staff, community agencies, referral sources and fellow employees. Experience in supervision of a professional staff. Experience and understanding of current managed care and utilization review/case management technologies. Ability to effectively communicate and express Vision, Mission, Direction of the hospital and department.
- Certified by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Minimum one (1) year Performance Improvement experience.
- Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled