Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Individualized treatment plans are developed by our certified doctors and trusted physicians through a collaborative effort between each patient and our caring and experienced staff. We maintain a holistic approach to treatment that addresses each person's physiological, psychological, spiritual, and social needs.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible team members, with company match
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- And much more!
Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist – Job Summary
Under general supervision the Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) counsels’ applicants about job opportunities within the hospital, screens resumes and applications, interviews qualified applicants for various positions, schedules candidates to interview with hiring manager and conducts offers of employment. The TAS will initiate background checks and prepare documents to assist HR in the new hire process. The TAS confers with requesting departments regarding staffing needs, trends, position requirements and strategies. The TAS will initiate contact and schedule recruiting visits to colleges and schools, professional meetings, and conferences. The TAS will utilize current practices marketing practices to attract talent, including but not limited to social networking, college visitation programs, mail and or email campaigns, networking in the community and prospecting.
This position is full-time and located onsite, at St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center, in Phoenix Arizona.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field, preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of recruiting experience, required. Healthcare preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of personnel management, employment and recruitment techniques, and employment laws.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.