*** $7500 Bonus for RNs with at least 2 years experience.***
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center has been providing behavioral health services since 1969. Our staff provide compassionate care using a holistic approach to children, adolescents, adults and seniors who require psychiatric and substance use care. Located in the heart of Phoenix, the Behavioral Health Center has 127 inpatient beds, a full spectrum of both inpatient and outpatient services, and an additional 20 inpatient geriatric beds located at Mountain Vista Medical Center in Mesa. We offer a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team working alongside underserved populations coping with complex behavioral health needs at varying levels of acuity.
We have been offering the local community an exceptional option for behavioral health care for more than 50 years. St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and we focus on patient safety and continuing care that results in positive outcomes.
Our highly-skilled and caring staff members work one-on-one with patients to develop individualized treatment plans. We use a holistic approach to treatment that addresses the physiological, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of each patient.
St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a great place to work. Our employees enjoy opportunities for professional development and career advancement, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Competitive salary
- Shift differential
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and income replacement insurance plans
- Prescription drug plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Optional long-term care benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Performs nursing duties in assigned department.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- Supervises LPNs and non-licensed personnel in the psychiatric acute care setting.
- Communicates with coordinator, physicians, charge nurse and co-workers as appropriate about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- HS Diploma or GED is required- Graduate of an RN program (ADN or BSN)
- Must be currently licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Experience in a behavioral health facility preferred
Equal opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled