RN - Inpatient Psych Nurse - PRN - St. Luke's Behavioral
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Position Summary. RN Inpatient Department
- Performs nursing duties in assigned Behavioral Health department.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- Supervises LPNs and non-licensed personnel in the psychiatric acute care setting.
- Communicates with coordinator, physicians, charge nurse and co-workers as appropriate about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Graduate of an RN program (ADN or BSN)
- Must be currently licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Experience in a behavioral health facility preferred
Equal opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled