Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patents live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals.
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center has been providing behavioral health services since 1969. Our staff provide compassionate care using a holistic approach to children, adolescents, adults and seniors who require psychiatric and substance use care. Located in the heart of Phoenix, the Behavioral Health Center has 127 inpatient beds, a full spectrum of both inpatient and outpatient services, and an additional 20 inpatient geriatric beds located at Mountain Vista Medical Center in Mesa. We offer a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team working alongside underserved populations coping with complex behavioral health needs at varying levels of acuity.
- This position provides chemical dependency/mental health services for the inpatient behavioral health hospital.
- Provides treatment planning, assessments and discharge planning, as well as appropriate documentation for all phases of care. Provide individual and group counseling and family services.
- Primarily will be responsible for providing services to patients, includes both adults & children, who have addictions or dual diagnosis, mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Continuously collects data about the healthcare status of the patient/family in a systematic way to determine the need and type of care and treatment to be provided, and the need for further assessment.
- Implements interventions appropriately, according to patients individualized needs and plan of care to moderate/stabilize symptoms.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes.
- Experience with managed care, RBHA, and knowledge of local providers preferred. Must be able to work well in crisis situations and have strong time management skills
- Ensures compliance with all licensing/accrediting bodies, is able to provide clinical direction to other staff and ensure quality patient care in a high pace environment.
- Completed Master's degree required.
Arizona State Licensing as LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW is required. LPC or LCSW preferred
Equal opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled