House Supervisor RN
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
- Makes rounds through the whole house providing assistance as necessary with nursing decisions, staffing, and patient care.
- Able to make decisions based on critical thinking skills and knowledge for many different areas of the hospital.
- Good communication with outside contacts, physicians, nursing staff and peers, and ancillary departments
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- 1 - 3 years RN experience with prior Clinical Manager, Charge Nurse, Clinical Coordinator, or House Supervisor or Relief experience in any of these positions.
- BLS certification required
- ACLS certification required
- PALS / NRP certification as required per department
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
-Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled