Intake RN Psych
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Position Title: Intake Registered Nurse, Psych
Job Summary: Continuously collects data about the healthcare status of the patient/family in a systematic way to determine the need and type of care and treatment to be provided, and the need for further assessment. Implements interventions appropriately, according to patients individualized needs and plan of care to moderate/stabilize symptoms. Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes.
- Performs nursing duties in assigned department
- Provides direct and indirect patient care
- Supervises LPNs and non-licensed personnel in the psychiatric acute care setting
- Communicates with coordinator, physicians, charge nurse and co-workers as appropriate about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment
- Highest level of education, minimum Associate Degree of Nursing
- Graduate of an RN program (ADN or BSN)
- Must be licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer