Manager Clinical Nursing Child Adolescents
St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a 124-bed acute care behavioral health hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors who need psychiatric and chemical dependency care.
We have been offering the local community an exceptional option for behavioral health care for more than 50 years. St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and we focus on patient safety and continuing care that results in positive outcomes.
Our highly-skilled and caring staff members work one-on-one with patients to develop individualized treatment plans. We use a holistic approach to treatment that addresses the physiological, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of each patient.
St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a great place to work. Our employees enjoy opportunities for professional development and career advancement, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Competitive salary
- Shift differential
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and income replacement insurance plans
- Prescription drug plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Optional long-term care benefits
- Employee assistance program
Job Summary: Directs and supervises all aspects of patient care activities in the psychiatric acute care setting. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in unit status. Directs, coordinates, monitors and evaluates unit activities including hiring/discipline/termination of employees, staff education, staff evaluations, changes in policies and procedures, scheduling and performance improvement. Functions in the role of direct patient care provider as needed. Demonstrates the ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
· Completion of RN program with ADN, diploma, or BSN degree, and at least five years of behavioral health experience including charge or supervisory experience.
· Current license with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
· Annual CPI certification or recertification.
· Biannual CPR certification.
· Annual health screening
· Annual online learning requirements
· Current fingerprint card
· Annual blood glucose monitoring competency
· Clinical supervision/oversight, if required
An annual merit increase is dependent on all of the above professional/educational/regulatory requirements having been met.
· Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred
· Basic computer knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled