RN Adol/Peds Psych
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a 124-bed acute care behavioral health hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors who need psychiatric and chemical dependency care.
We have been offering the local community an exceptional option for behavioral health care for more than 50 years. St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission, and we focus on patient safety and continuing care that results in positive outcomes.
Our highly-skilled and caring staff members work one-on-one with patients to develop individualized treatment plans. We use a holistic approach to treatment that addresses the physiological, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of each patient.
St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a great place to work. Our employees enjoy opportunities for professional development and career advancement, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
*$15k Sign on Bonus!*
Position Summary. RN Adolescent and Pediatric
- Performs nursing duties in assigned Behavioral Health department.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- Supervises LPNs and non-licensed personnel in the psychiatric acute care setting.
- Communicates with coordinator, physicians, charge nurse and co-workers as appropriate about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Graduate of an RN program (ADN or BSN)
- Must be currently licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Experience in a behavioral health facility preferred
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Equal opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.