Collects data about the healthcare status of the patient/family in a systematic way to determine the need and type of care and treatment to be provided. Coordinates and evaluates all pertinent resources existing to expedite the patient’s return to baseline functioning through appropriate treatment intervention. Implements interventions appropriately, according to patients individualized needs to moderate/stabilize symptoms. Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes.
Experience with managed care, RBHA, and knowledge of local providers preferred. Must be able to work well in crisis situations and have strong time management skills- Ensures compliance with all licensing/accrediting bodies, is able to provide clinical direction to other staff and ensure quality patient care in a high pace environment.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health field and at least two years of crisis and/or assessment experience.
- Current license as a LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LAMFT, LMFT, LASAC, LSAC
- Annual COAP certification or recertification.
- Biannual BLS certification and completion of mid-cycle CPR demonstration.
- Annual health screening
- Annual online learning requirements
- Current fingerprint card
- Clinical supervision, if required
Equal opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled